You can write about anything you choose as long as it fits into the overall style of our website. Most of us have a short attention span or a hangover so don't write more than about 500 words. If you are not a frequent flyer then we suggest you take a little time to familiarize yourself with our pages and what we do. Take a look at previous guest posts here.
Here are a few rules and guidelines to follow.
If you think you can cope with all these constraints then send your work here.
Here are some of our previous Guest Posters and their work. Maybe we can see you join this esteemed list in the future.
- Justin Bieber is Googled more than Jesus - Andrea Hernandez
- A great week for Chinese science - Jean Poole
- The Voice loser blames prejudice for his defeat - KRP-11
- 2014 Special Winter Olympics preview - Sue Casa
- Johnson vs Jordan – Who was better? - Brian Drews
- Upskirting the law - Eve Summers
Do you want us to write something on your blog?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to write a guest post. We usually don't charge unless you want us to totally whore ourselves out.